9.16.2013

c a l i f o r n i a + p t. 1

 photo SeptOC041_zpsd92d45f4.jpg

We stopped at Elsewhere Vintage, and Joyride Vintage, had delicious meals at Canters and The Filling Station, visited the Hollywood Museum and stars handprints, and Gracie got her moment of hilarity on Jimmy Kimmel

 photo SeptOC047_zps77e72fd4.jpg
 photo SeptOC017_zpsebe80441.jpg
 photo SeptOC053_zpsbe7dfeba.jpg
 photo SeptCali052_zps8f7c60e4.jpg
 photo SeptCali013_zps071fc4f0.jpg
 photo SeptCali046_zps71854957.jpg
 photo SeptCali002_zps3f4532fa.jpg
 photo 4_zps62701525.jpg
 photo SeptCali039_zps5e08aaf4.jpg

8 comments:

Katherine said...

You managed to make my city look GORGEOUS! Including that giant rock (levitated mass). I hope you enjoyed Los Angeles as much as I enjoyed your photos!

Anne von beswingtes Allerlei said...

You look great in everything, right? :D

Anonymous said...

I hope you bought that coat!

Apothecary Inn said...

I am positively LUSTING after those vintage hat blocks!! You're killing me with that pic! :P

Michelle said...

Oh How I love California. I seriously doubt I will ever leave!

MeggieLoveday said...

aw man, you actually remind me every time I go on the internet, to not spend a single dime on anything vintage related until I get to the states next april! I see things that Ive never even dreamed of owning and they're just there sitting in a pretty little shop, probably a third of the Australian price!

BaronessVonVintage said...

Amazing photos. I hope you bought that coat!!! Sigh...now I miss LA! :D

Unknown said...

This leopard coat is stunning! ♥♥

Nella