6.02.2009

Blog love.


Toady I'm sharing two scrumptious blogs that have been sweet enough to include me in them.

First off is Swedish blogger Linn. She posts about blogs that inspire her, and last week she chose Vixen Vintage! I hope you will give her blog a look, it's really darling and she just did a hair tutorial with step by step photos. You can check out my feature here.

Thrush has been a shop I've been admiring since it's opening, I think the name suits it perfectly. I didn't even know the owner, Anne, had a blog until I was told I was mentioned in it! It's a very flattering post on staging, with some amazing photos other vintage sellers have. I love ones that actually look like old faded photos.

Thank you very much to the both of you, I'm enjoying your blogs as well!

3 comments:

Darla: Retro Ways said...

They are both so lovely, thank you for sharing.
♥Darla

Poke Salad Annie said...

fabulous blogs! thanks for the tip:)

Meghan said...

Thanks for sharing the blogs with the rest of us! I always love to see what blogs other readers are fans of :0) Both were uber cool