2.07.2011

Grocery shopping

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
I know I've brought it up before, but people wearing dirty pajamas at the grocery store grosses me out. I'm all for everyone having their own style, and taste, but this is different. This is not only disrespectful to the public that sees what you've been sleeping in for the past month, but more important, it shows YOU don't even respect yourself enough to put clean pants on.
When I feel down, or tired, or just plain I-want-to-stay-at-home-all-day-and-knit, I know putting on a favorite dress, hat, or bakelite bangle will cheer me up throughout the day.
Lots of people use their children as an excuse. Um, no. Lame excuse. Yesterday I saw a mother in her pajamas at the market, followed by her teenage daughter, also in pajamas. Her mother didn't change into pants, so why should she?

Luckily my mother wears cashmere sweaters ;)

Dress-A gift from my Aunt

Cardigan-Thrifted

Petticoat and shoes-Urban Eccentric Vintage

Purse-Michael Kors

Ava ear warmers-Courtesy of Always Winter Somewhere