2.06.2009

Pants day.


Today was one of those days where you just really don't feel like getting out of your pajamas, but if you must you must. And so I wore my new pants, and bundled up (It looked like it would rain), and was walking to work when who should I see halfway there but my darling Sam, coming to meet me. It's those nice little things that make the rest of the day go well.

This mural behind me was painted a few summers ago by some local artists and is one of my favorites. We have a lot of cool murals downtown but this one is sepia colored and made to mock a vintage photograph of the street 60 years ago, it even has the scalloped frame boarder. Cute huh?

Pants-Marc Jacobs, Buffalo Exchange

Coat-Charles David, Nordstrom

Scarf-The bins

Bag-Michael Kors

Hat-Discovery shop

Shoes-Sailor Jerry

4 comments:

Kim Caro said...

LOL CUTE.

The Vintage Housewife... said...

hello doll i just found your blog not sure how...but so happy i did...love love love the coat!!! swing by my place sometime...cat

ADICTA A LAS COMPRAS said...

adore ese abrigo genial

Lauren said...

In those last pictures you look like regina spektor!