3.27.2009

Circus


Things have been a bit of a circus lately, hence my lack of posts. Sam was sick this week, as we were moving stuff into our new place, and now I guess it's my turn. But Wednesday I did a circus theme window, we had some fun stuff in the shop for it. To inspire is a fabulous print I bought a while ago of a tattooed girl, she'll hang up in the living room I think. And a "Freaks" card case with the movie art covering it.
So, to catch up, I have not forgotten about the dressing for work guide, or that I'll be posting more cleaning tips from that book I have. I also plan on showing how to do basic rag curls, but I usually do that at night with terrible lighting and no one to take my picture, so that will have to be planned. But I will do it I promise!

10 comments:

Josephine Frances said...

Yay! I do like the idea of learning how to pin curl, not that I'd be able to, but if I ever get round to growing my hair...

Twila Jean said...

I drove by today and saw that in the window.. and i said, Oh look August, Solanah must be at work today :) hahaha

and he said, MAMAMAMAMA can we go see lasagna?!?!
ha. he is too cute.

Solanah said...

Ha! I actually haven't been called that before, thats adorable ;)

Twila Jean said...

sometimes he calls you.. "suh-zah-nyuh" its too cute.

and yes that bad boy is in my house.. pretty sweey huh?
What sucks, is It worked for 10 mins the other day and made a pop noise and died, so now I gotta find a shop that can fix the darn thing. :(

BombshellShocked said...

Great ideas!

I look forward to more posts!

Lisa Sofia said...

I'm loving that tattooed woman! I can't wait to see her in your living room. By the way, congrats on the special little blue thing that you found today!

Kerry said...

I have actually seen that movie, and it is really scary.

Solanah said...

I saw it a few years ago, it's quite odd, but very interesting.

Lauren said...

I cannot wait until you do a post on rag curls! I have been wondering how to do them!~

ellery said...

ciiiirrcus.