1.12.2010

For paper dolls and glamour girls



I'm having a hard time picking a favorite this week, the gold dress is sooooo glamourous, the bow dress looks like something an adorable paper doll would wear, and the 40s is super cute and comfortable!
The sweaters and skirt are from my own wardrobe, neither of the pieces really work on me as wonderful as they are. And yeah, thats the same skirt I wore Sunday it's just not made for a gal with hips ;)

Contact me via email or Etsy if you would like more info or a reserve on any of the items.

8 comments:

Francy said...

The gold dress is soo stunning! Lovelove!

pixiedrivein.blogspot.com

Aya Smith said...

Oh my, what beautiful finds!!!

♥ Aya
strawberrykoi.blogspot.com

Treacle said...

Blue dress with the bow for the win.

Anonymous said...

Oh how cute! The bow is definitely my favorite! I need to paint someone with a big bow at the neck!

Anonymous said...

I love that gold dress!

Vanessa said...

The bow dress is so adorable!

Camilla said...

It would be good to know your measurements so I can compare yours to mine and at least try to guess how the clothes would suite me. Let me just tell you that I think you are stunning! :)

Lou said...

Lovely stuff as always.