1.05.2010

This weeks shop highlights



After a two week break I'm back to listing in my shop with some really fun items. I most definitely wanted to keep the fringe dress and 30s gown, but as it stands I have no plans for a dance party or ball. The fringe dress was so much fun to photograph, I spent most of the time twisting and turning, to capture the movement the oversized fringe holds. And the 30s gown just made me feel like Ginger Rogers, Sam and I even danced a bit while I was wearing it, it has a perfect silky flow :)

As always if you have any questions or would like a reserve just let me know via email or Etsy :)

xoxo

7 comments:

Francy said...

That fringe dress is amazing!

pixiedrivein.blogspot.com

Treacle said...

The navy silk chiffon gown is absolutely stunning! Now I want to throw a fancy dinner party just to dress up like that.

Confessions of Lingerie Addict

Anonymous said...

I love that blue maxi dress.

Sydney B. said...

Love the 1930's navy chiffon gown. You look gorgeous in it doll!

XO~Syd

Unknown said...

Wow, the 1930's navy chiffon gown is simply GORGEOUS!

Joan Mae said...

You have such awesome style! I've only just discovered my flair for vintage clothing and need some ideas... and you're such an inspiration!

Annie said...

the fringe dress is wonderful!