3.20.2011

Amazing gift from Germany

Photobucket
A few weeks ago I was surprised by a fantastic, and thoughtful gift in my inbox, all the way from Germany. Annemarie is a graphic designer, and made these for me as a thank you for posting, as she loves Vixen Vintage :)
I really love these, she took photos and put her own, fantastically stylized spin on them. I just can't get over how sweet it is for someone to send me something so personal, which must have taken a large amount of time and effort, without ever us ever having met. A reminder of how great you guys are :)

You can visit her website: Penchilla

Or her blog! Penchilla Creative Blog

xoxo

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

she is very sweet and talented!

Country Vintage said...

what a thoughtful gesture. I like her designs.

Vintagesuburbia said...

Wow, isn't that lovely? And her work is great. That is what I love about things like etsy and blogging - it really allows creative people to showcase their work. If I had the talent (my art teacher used to simply shake his head at my drawings!) I would also make something wonderful for you to say thanks for your great blog. The only thing I can do is make the best chocolate cake in the world - not so great for sending Australia-US! Will have to think of something else!

A said...

How cool are those!

birdiebabe said...

Just incredibly beautiful!

PennI Pops said...

What a "special" gift to treasure! Beautiful and whimsical. Blesings! Penni x

Sarah said...

How adorable, what a great surprise!

Lotta Dahl said...

Awe how nice! Your faithful readers really are the best!

Charlotte said...

Adorable!

xx Charlotte
Tuppence Ha'penny Vintage

Hep~Kitten said...

That's so sweet!!They are magnificent photos to!!
For The Vintage Fashionista

Emma said...

That is such a nice thing to get! She is so talented!

sara star said...

Hey, I work on Alberta and 23rd and there is a aqua marine colored fifties style hair drying chair thingy sitting on the corner. I thought you might want it. Just email me if you want to check to see if its still here or anything.

sarasuperid on gmail

Anonymous said...

That's so kind of her and she seems to be very talented!

LittleRachael said...

Wow, they're amazing. What a lovely gesture!

Little Rachael Style
Little Rachael Style
Little Rachael Style

Anonymous said...

Those are incredible, what an amazing gift!
-Lisa

Victoria / Justice Pirate said...

How very very very kind!! beautiful job too! she is quite a talent.

Solanah said...

Hey thanks for the heads up Sara! I wish I had a place for a hood dryer, I'm sure someone will love it though!