6.20.2016

Lanz


When I first tried this dress on at Living Threads Vintage I was blond, and while it was a lovely dress that ticked to many boxes, I wasn't feeling it. About a month later I went back and tried it on with darker locks and it seems that was the key, and I've worn it every chance I get since. It's 1950's Lanz, one of my very favorite labels, and made of wide wale corduroy, and I just LOVE what the 50's did with corduroy. 

The belt I've had for ages, it's elastic with little dancing figures on the front and sides. The back reads "Anita Pienovi School of Dance Arts" which was a dance school in Oregon, and it's the perfect finishing touch. 






1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow, what a stunning outfit! I wouldn't have thought the material was corduroy, it just shows how versatile it is as a fabric. I love how 1950s style is so classy and timeless. With your dark hair and red lips it completely ties together the look, a show stopper! I like that the dress can be both more formal or casual depending on how you wear it.

http://seraphinevintage.com/