3.17.2014

Leather Jacket

 photo Marjacket029_zpsf15fde60.jpg

Last year when we went to Seattle I spent a ridiculous amount of time at All Saints fawning over this jacket. So for my birthday I bought it for myself. Cuz I'm nice. 

It's made the last stretch of winter completely enjoyable, and I predict come summer I'll be counting down the days until I can wear it again. 

Jacket-All Saints 

Dress-Thrifted

Boots-Walk-Over 

Hat-Handmade by me

Sunglasses-Ray Ban 

 photo 2_zps59bef115.jpg
 photo Marjacket064_zpsca89a7ee.jpg
 photo 1_zps67291c5d.jpg
 photo Marjacket032_zps6e7d8303.jpg
 photo Marjacket027_zps4d01d6b9.jpg

9 comments:

- abigail - said...

Awesome! I love the edgy yet chic feel of it. the location of your photos is also wonderful. Was it your birthday recently. I don't know. Happy Birthday anyway!

~Abigail
http://sweetergetsthejourneyblog.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

I love love love All Saints! When I was in London I visited their main shop and my boyfriend had to drag me out of the shop because I spent far too long in there! So many beautiful stuff - I love their draped apparels! :) :)

Vivian de Violet said...

I love leather jackets, especially when they come with a little bit of vintage style.

Melodie said...

Gorgeous jacket and you style it to perfection! Huge fan i've been looking for one like this for a while ;)
xoxo
Melodie
http://www.sevenlivesandmore.com/

Midnight Cowgirl said...

That jacket is awesome!

Mathilda said...

I'm a huge vintage fan and that's why I follow you blog since some years. And was sad to see the changes you are going through. But seeing these pictures I must say: You look absolutely gorgeous in this cooler, edgier style. Love it

Witchcrafted Life said...

Blazingly cool jacket. It looks all kinds of fabulous on you.

♥ Jessica

Unknown said...

Totally jealous! I, too have been searching for a made-for-me leather jacket, but have not found my perfect long-sleeved leather friend as of yet.
It will come though, one day, in some thrift store. In the meantime, I'll fawn over your amazing one. Good for you for treating yourself.

Love the boots as well!

Nina
http://thewhoa-nellies.com

Alli said...

I really love this look.....so edgy! It really suits you :)