2.29.2012

Date night

Photobucket

Saturday Sam and I went out to The Ringside Fish House for dinner and I took my new Wheels and Dollbaby dress out for a test drive. Every waitress came over to our table and asked about it! 

The food was yummy (I tried mussels for the first time, delicious!), and I really liked the warm atmosphere. A great sophisticated date night spot! 

Afterward we went to The Ace Hotel and took some pics in the photobooth. Sam has his usual photobooth expression. 

Silly Sam. 

11 comments:

art deco dame said...

Well,it IS a really cute dress!If I could afford it I'd definitely buy it!

Dawn Fornear said...

Were those muscles on mussels? lol. Love the dress!

Solanah said...

Thanks for the correction, that was very considerate.

Caroline Åsgård said...

Well, he looks realy happy! Cute couple, hope you had a great date!:D

Straight Talking Mama! said...

We rarely do date night and really should, thanks for the reminder to do so! Lovely photo booth pics and gorgeous dress

Joyness Sparkles said...

Oh what cute pics! That is a great date night...I need to get a sitter...

Sia said...

I LOVE Wheels and Dollbaby and that dress is absolutely gorgeous.

kathy said...

Please post pics of the entire outfit! I LOVE that dress and want to see the whole thing. Please???

I Art Fashion said...

I bet!
That dress is gorgeous
Cute pics

VintageDanielle said...

Aw, you two look so cute together.

Gracie said...

This is so cute!