5.21.2009

Food and photobooths.


I got my new shoes! Cici actually found them for me after I mentioned I have been looking for perfect red shoes for ages. Somehow she just found them in an instant :) They are from Retro Renegade Vintage, one of my favorite vintage shops on Etsy, and they are sooooooo pretty! Even better in person, I cannot believe the condition they are in, not a single scratch or smudge despite being patent leather. I walked with cation all day.

One of the main reasons I don't have tons of photobooth pictures is because I hardly carry cash around. Today though at The Ace Hotel they changed "cash only" into "cards only". I could be there for a long time...
They did however raise the price from $3.00 to $4.00 which was a little disappointing, but ah well. It's fun. Which is why when Sam and I went to Portland today we took a couple of sets. Ok, we took one together, then I took one by myself for the blog banner. What do you think?
After walking around we went to Kenny and Zukes, the place is always packed but we've never gone. It was really good, I just wish they had a vegetarian sandwich option, but the mac and cheese I had was super. Sam was of course, a silly goose.

11 comments:

BaronessVonVintage said...

AMAZING shoes!!!! Your blog is fantastic!

Witchcrafted Life said...

Every element of your pretty outfit is absolutely terrific! I love how you've styled this look, it works so sweetly on you!


Hugs & happy weekend wishes,
♥ Jessica

Meghan said...

I am such a fan of your blog! Your outfit is adorable!

Loved the silly goose comment :0)

Josephine Frances said...

I love your new banner!

Unknown said...

Your blog is immensely gorgeous. And you have such a strong sense of personal style which is so wonderful to see! I'm so happy I found your blog.

xx

Casey said...

Those photo booth pictures are so cute! My husband and I used to take them all the time (it helped the mall near his parent's house had a photo booth), but we haven't in so long. I can hardly find a real photo booth anymore (that isn't weird sticker photos, or adding some odd background or the other! :p).

Those shoes are gorgeous too!

bridgetwhoplaysfrenchhorn said...

Gosh I love it!

Believe it or not, but I have only done a photo booth once, and that was at a friends graduation party years ago--I don't think I have the pictures anymore, either...

* elizabeth * said...

Holy Shoes! Great find!
And the photobooth shots are too sweet. The banner looks great.

reilly said...

They look so good!!

I love the banner! All of your collages always look great. Ooh and are you vegetarian too?

A said...

Great post! Love the shoes! They are fabulous!

Penny said...

i looooove old photobooths. i don't think they have any left in london but i found a few in new york that i'm going to use when i get there!