2.11.2009

Lights!


Yesterday Sam and I went to get our car fixed in Hazel Dell, a part of town neither of us are very find of. It was snowing but we had an hour to wait (After that hour it turned out something else was wrong and they needed it another day. Boo.) and Sam had the wonderful idea of walking somewhere. In the snow. We made it next door to a lighting store, which turned out to be much more exciting than anticipated, but I think it was his company that made it so. There really are some neat vintage replica lighting fixtures, and I even found this adorable pink retro fan.
Sam found this great antique telephone style bath and shower faucet. How cool is that?

After Sam had the wonderful idea of walking in the snow, I had the equally wonderful idea of getting Popsicles. Brrrr!

This light is for Ellery.

7 comments:

Kendra said...

Um, Hazel Dell born and raised. Well, not born. but raised.

Anonymous said...

Um, I totally tried to get Ellery to go to the light store in Hazel Dell with me cause its so shiny.

Solanah said...

I actually found a light that is in essence, Ellery. I think I will post it.

Lauren said...

Sam is cute! hehe.. your lucky!

Anonymous said...

yes, ian, we tried to go, but it was closed. you make it sound as though i objected. false!

and holy. crap. that light. is so. good. :)

Jen said...

That IS a cute fan!! Isn't lovely when you go somewhere you aren't expecting to find anything and then treasures jump out at you?

Unknown said...

Cute fan and cute boy too!! :P