9.08.2009

50% off S A L E !!!!!!


For everyone else this dress is $78, but for you it is only $39!!!!!

Instead of the usual "new items" I'd like to announce I'm having a Sale!

And it's exclusively for Vixen Vintage readers, because you are super special :)

All items in this section are 50% off the listed price. Just order whatever your heart desires, and enter "VIXENVINTAGE" at checkout in the "Message to buyers" box. Do not complete the payment process (don't go to paypal) instead I will send you a revised invoice with the discounted price and you can pay through that. Simple!

There are lots of items waiting to go to good homes, but the offer only lasts until Friday. Happy shopping!

3 comments:

Maria ♥ said...

I just had to jump on the Black Widow dress. Can't wait to recieve it! :) Thank you for an awesome blog.

Kelley Anne said...

Oh thank you! That's so nice. I love the pink skirt with crinoline:)

kimvee said...

ohmygosh this dress is awesome!