11.10.2008

Ice Cream...


Sam and I stopped at Dairy Queen today for lunch. I just realized that they have pumpkin ice cream right now, and regret not getting it. I've been obsessed with pumpkin flavored things this fall ever since I had a pumpkin truffle at Moonstuck at the crisp beginning of fall. Then last night I found These truffles and am thinking I need to just try every pumpkin chocolate I come across. There is a fast food restaurant in Vancouver WA and Portland OR called Burgerville, which serves food with local fresh ingredients, and they have a seasonal milkshake. Pumpkin is the featured flavor at the moment, and oh my gosh it's so good.
Jacket-Buffalo Exchange
Shirt- Anthropologie
Mink collar-Discovery thrift shop.
Purse-Coach

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH MY GODDDDDDDDDDD!!! You look frickin drop dead gorgeous!!!!!! Like you belong in front of a camera! Girl, rock that sh!t cuz you've got it!

Now, pumpkin is a thing of decadence. I love pumpkin!!!!! Schweet! Good on ya!

Solanah said...

Haha, thanks sweetie :)

I know, I am craving it so much, I want to eat it all before christmas and there is no more pumpkin :(

SusiePrue said...

we make hand-dipped shakes at luna park and our seasonal flavor is pumpkin pie. my tummy isn't good with dairy but this shake is sooooo good that i have to sneak a couple bites now and then. i also garnish the whipped cream with nutmeg instead of a cherry. wow. wish i could mail ya one!

Solanah said...

Me to Susie, me too...

:)

market publique said...

I love Dairy Queen dipped cones~ all dipped cones really! And your outfit is so cute!