11.02.2008

Workspace.

Some photos from a few months ago, but I still love the colors. In the first photo of my vanity, there is the little green jewelry box from the last post. As much as I clean it it seems to accumulate stuff. Then there is a Japanese doll my grandmother gave me years ago, stationary from Venice my costume teacher brought back for me, a photo of Sam and I when I was blond, and some little trinkets that I cant get rid of.

This little fairy helper holds my pins.

I covered my vintage sewing table ($4 at a garage sale) with vintage fashion photos and art. There are some really pretty ones under my machine, but I never get to see them :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a fun sewing table. And little fairy jar too. Vintage is a wonderful habit, isn't it?

BaldyLocks said...

What fun! I wish my sewing machine worked.

Stacey said...

Oh my goodness, I have a vintage fairy guy just like that! I have tried having a tiny plant in there, but it ended up dying.

lesley said...

i love your sewing table - such a cute idea!