11.03.2008

I've been tagged!


On my second post WhichGoose tagged me, which basically means I share seven random facts about myself, and tag seven other blogs. I'll just do five and five though :)
The Rules:
1. Link to your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blog.
4. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

Alright, here it goes:

I. Love. Bacon.

When I went on a camping trip with my friends years ago, I insisted on wearing red lipstick the entire time.

I eat slices of lemon whole, peel and all.

When I was little I wore a full petticoat everywhere as a skirt, and now have a great collection.

I'm so excited to get married in July. And I love that all my friends are collecting birdcages for me :)

Here are the blogs I've tagged, so fun!

Frosting Culture
So Zealous
Market Publique
AD Love
Circles are Forever

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was never allowed to play dress up as a young girl. Although, I would watch my mother do herself up whenever she'd go out, as she sat in front of her vanity with round mirror.

I used to dream that I'd be nearly as fabulous as she was.

Not sure that this came true or not, surely I don't have a vanity with round mirror, but hopefully something like that rubbed off on me.

I can visualize you in your petticoats as a little girl. Adorable, So!

Solanah said...

Well now you get to dress up all you want!

xoxo