11.06.2008

New coat!


So yesterday at work Chris asked me to put the giant pile of coats out on the racks.

It was pretty inevitable I would find at least one I loved.

I have a LOT of coats. I mean a lot. And why not? When you live in a part of the world where seven months out of the year require a coat, that pretty much becomes your wardrobe when you go out of the house.

My friend Ellery got one like this at The Urban Eccentric last week in red, so now we can go out together and look like Christmas.

In order to justify me taking this coat home, I've decided to sell one of my four leopard coats on Etsy. Maybe...Its really cute...

*sigh*

This is why I have so many coats.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Schweet - like upholstery! Rock on, girl! hee hee, you look so prim and proper!

I want to move back to a climate where 7 mos out of the year its chilly! Oh man! I miss it so much!!!

Hugs and love always,
D-

Solanah said...

Hehe, I know, I love upholstery fabric, if only I had a matching purse, hat and shoe clips in the shape of bows....

:)

Jess said...

What a coat! Saw your post on etsy.com. very nice!

Chichiboulie said...

It's LOVELY! I love that colour green and the pattern is lush! Don't blame you for taking it home.

Anonymous said...

Wow that is fabulous. LOVE the colour.

Amanda said...

So cute! I would keep it for myself. :P

Etsy Green and Clean Guild said...

That green rocks! Love it.

dancing fool said...

Totally worth it! Sick coat, and besides it's cold where you're at, right? I too have like a lot of coats, but I'm in New England and baby, it can get cold here too...Enjoy, the coat looks fantastic on you.