7.17.2009

I won a dress!

Photobucket
A few weeks ago I entered a contest at Frances Baker for this adorable floral dress, and couldn't believe when I won! The blog is one of my daily reads, and since the writer, Josie, resides in Australia I get some early winter inspiration. She's always posting really pretty photos, and links for great blogs and designers. Make sure and check her out!
I was surprised when I picked up the package as it was too large for a dress, and when I opened it a pretty blue hat was sent too! It was all wrapped beautifully with a sweet note, and I adore both the hat and dress. The hat will even be pretty with vintage silk flowers pinned at the side.

Thank you so much Josie!

10 comments:

The Glamorous Housewife said...

I have not been to that blog before, but it looks great! Congratz on your win and have a wonderful weekend.

Lizzy said...

Oh! Congratz! Both the dress and the hat are beutifull!!

Maria Confer said...

Oooh, it's lovely! Congratulations!!

So wonderful that she added the adorable hat!!

Casey said...

How fun! You look so lovely in your new dress and hat! :D

Keith said...

That looks great. Congrats. I'm really happy for you.

Josephine Frances said...

I'm so glad you like it, and so glad you won! You really do that dress justice! So cute.

tam said...

That is a fabulous dress! Lucky you x

Andi B. Goode said...

Congrats on winning the dress!
And thanks for the link to the blog - I've been looking for more Australian bloggers. =]
-Andi x

Charlotte Drene said...

Beautiful dress, beautiful girl :-)

Cindy said...

What a pretty little dress. Yay for you! :)