7.13.2009

It's gonna be a crazy week.

Photobucket

I had planned on a post today about the antique show this weekend, but today my mother, cousin Ruth and I ran on wedding errands, and when I got home I became engrossed in a slacks pattern from 1933. On the bright side they turned out really cool!

Speaking of vintage sewing, the more than lovely Casey has featured an interview with me on her blog! Since her blog was one of first I started reading, and inspired me to start this one I was more than honored she asked to do an interview. She's always such a doll whenever I talk to her and her sewing posts are very inspiring.

Here is a photo in front of our wedding venue. Cool huh? We went there today to do some last minute layout planning, and it's always prettier every time I go.

Dress: The Urban Eccentric

Caplet: Portland Antique Expo.

Hat: Buffalo Exchange.

Shoes: Retro Renegade Vintage

Purse: Ross

18 comments:

emnilda said...

Fantastic colours! I like it :)

lovelylovisa said...

I love the american buildings so much!! they have a lot more to them then ours! x

Josephine Frances said...

I love your outfit, and those photos in the last post are just amazing too! Glad you got the dress ok ;)

Andi B. Goode said...

I saw the interview - it was wonderful!
I adore your outfit! It's very striking.
-Andi x

Meghan said...

what a great wedding venue! So precious.

catherine_sr. said...

What a perfect venue for you! And I love that it has the date above the door. Your outfit is gorgeous, as well.

Twila Jean said...

30s slack pattern eh??!?! must see.

good luckwith wedding planning see you saturday!

reilly said...

It looks great! And of course, love your outfit!

I know, I need to get a picture of that red dress up!

Dizzy Dame said...

Love the outfit!

Gordita said...

Darling outfit and great pose! What a lovely wedding venue.

Maria Confer said...

What a lovely wedding venue!! You're going to look so beautiful there in your white dress.

I adore your caplet.

Witchcrafted Life said...

You look so enchantingly beautiful! I swear I can see that glorious wedding excitement glow upon your face, my dear :)


Big hugs & many happy Tuesday wishes,
♥ Jessica

sarah said...

Oh, your venue is very pretty! I am truly amazed that you are calm enough to be working on a pair of trousers a week before your wedding! A week before mine, I was still finishing my wedding dress and fretting about it like you wouldn't believe! ;)

I love the little red capelet. How lovely that it is cool enough where you are to wear capes and gloves in July!

Ashley said...

That cape is perfection. I love the colours!

tam said...

Wow you look great! I love your outfit amazing! x

jessibee said...

Those shoes! I mean, everything (including the house) is wonderful... but those shoes!

Casey said...

Wishing you the best this week! The week leading up to the wedding was the craziest of my life (and one in which I was oddly calm... very unusual for me. haha!), but also one of the best!

Thank you so much for mentioning the interview and my blog! It was such a treat to interview someone so stylish and inspiring! :)

BombshellShocked said...

Great venue, beautiful outfit!

I want to see the pants!